Electrical Engineering Master Program (EEMP) was established in 1995 as a part of Gadjah Mada University Postgraduate Program. This program emphasizes on the development of Student’s analytical skills, mastering the computational aspects, and comprehension of technological aspects.
Originally, the EEMP had two oriented program : 1) Academic oriented program, and 2) Professional – oriented program i.e : Master of Information Technology (MIT), Master of Electrical Power System (MEPS), and Master of Instrumentation Engineering (MIE). As our mission in program development, EEMP now offers three (3) cencentrations :
- Electric Power System (EPS), merging with MEPS,
- Electronic Signal System (ESS), merging with MIE, and
- System and Information Technology (SIT), merging with MIT which offers two (2) sub concentrations :
- Information Technology (IT)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) / Information System Management (ISM), the curriculum of CIO is different from others which dealing with how to manage information system in organizations/Enterprises. (see the description of CIO Program on our website)